Contracts You Need
Jaime Bell, a business lawyer for over a decade as well as an entrepreneur who owns Contracts Market, says it’s really hard to enforce a contract that doesn’t exist and that contracts are like buying socks. It’s not the most fun, but you know you need it.
In this episode of Shop Talk, Jaime takes us through the why of her business and how her customizable template contracts are geared for a variety of businesses and needs that fill a gap, especially with service providers who need legal and affordable contracts. Jaime’s contracts are easy to use as they come with Use Guides to take you through the process. Buy them on her website, individually or in convenient bundles, download them and personalize to your business anywhere in North America.
In this podcast, Jaime talks about:
- The origin of her business
- The need for affordable, legal contracts to have and maintain good business relationships
- The must-have contracts for any business
- Affiliate, Influencer and Podcast contracts
- Contracts Jaime suggests for host & videographer Louanne Midgley
Jaime Bell on Shop Talk
Watch Video: Contracts You Need
Leave a Reply.
About SHOP TALK
There are millions of small businesses in the world. Most are led by founder entrepreneurs. In common among them is a drive and a desire to learn and push boundaries.